Are you looking for a veterinary technician role where your coworkers are like family? Look no further than Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital! Our veterinarians and veterinary technicians work together as a team to communicate with clients and provide the best treatment for our furry family members. We all truly work hard, work together, and have one goal in mind–the patients.
If you are someone who enjoys learning, being challenged, and working with pets, while also having a personality that is motivated, self-driven, responsible, and hard-working, Bluestar Pet Hospital may be the perfect fit for you.
Email Us your current Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having the opportunity to meet with you!
Basic Technical Skills and Responsibilities (as described by AVMA):
- Safe Animal handling/restraint (dogs and cats)
- Surgical Prep (pre and post-op)
- Radiology Positioning and Understanding
- Anesthesia performance and intubation ideal
- Sample collection and preparation- blood, urine, feces, skin
- IV catheter placement skills/Blood draws
- Laboratory skills- preparation and interpretation of fecal, urine, ear and skin samples
- Basic pharmacology knowledge (i.e.- heartworm, flea and tick medications, antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, etc.)
- Knowledge of the veterinary field in the purpose of client education & technical skills including vaccination schedule for dogs and cats, general anatomy and medical terminology, general disease processes, etc.
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering the telephone
- Answering client questions
- Recognizing possible medical emergencies
- Setting up new clients and patients
- Prep and maintenance of medical records
- Financial transactions
- Admitting and discharging patients
- Filling prescriptions
Dr. Keshava Eega
Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital
Dr. Keshava Eega moved to the United States in 2003 to further his passion for practicing high-quality and modern veterinary medicine in a challenging environment. Having graduated from the College of Veterinary Science in Hyderabad, India, he then completed his Master’s in Animal Science and the North American Veterinary Licensing Exam in 2006. Dr. Eega then completed his clinical rotations at the Louisiana State University, School of Veterinary Medicine and subsequently obtained his license to practice Veterinary Medicine in the state of Florida. Dr. Eega possesses thirteen years of experience in corporate practice in Orlando as both an Associate Veterinarian and a Lead Doctor. Through the course of his tenure, he has gained vast and widespread experience and exposure in both the practice of high-quality veterinary medicine and soft tissue surgeries. He also possesses professional interests in preventive care, senior pet care, skin cases, nutrition, behavior and wellness exams, particularly for both cats and dogs. Dr. Eega also possesses Fear Free certification which enables him to rid pets, owners and even veterinary health care teams of fear, stress, and anxiety. Hence, in the hands of Dr. Eega, you can be assured that your pet receives modern, customized care in a comfortable environment!