It is hard to resist a fluffy, sweet-smelling dog or a clean, sleek cat. That appealing glow is also a sign you care about your pet’s comfort and wellbeing. Regular grooming takes time and expertise, though. Pet grooming services at Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital in Riverview, FL make it easy . . . even for pet owners who reside in Brandon, Bloomingdale, Ybor City, and Tampa Bay area with the busiest schedules.
A full-service pet salon
The grooming center at Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital provides much more than dog haircuts. When you trust us for your dog grooming needs, you can take advantage of many convenient options:
- Bathing – We use gentle products tailored to your pet’s needs. This spa treatment leaves your pet smelling fresh and feeling great.
- Medicated baths – If your pet is troubled by itchy skin, eczema, hot spots, psoriasis, or other skin problem, he will feel (and smell) much better with this soothing treatment.
- Flea and tick control – We use special shampoos and rinses to eliminate external parasites. You may also opt for topical treatment to avoid re-infestation.
- Trimming – After a bath and pleasurable blow-dry, your pet’s fur can be trimmed and styled.
- Deodorizing treatment – This is not a harsh cover-up perfume. Our deodorizer is pet-safe, designed to replace natural scent with a light, pleasant fragrance.
- Coat-brightening – Ideal for light colored dogs and tear stains.
- Nail trimming and filing – A proper pedicure keeps nails healthy and makes your pet a more pleasant companion.
- Teeth cleaning – No sedation is required for this brushing treatment. If deeper cleaning is needed, veterinary services can be scheduled.
Our team is experienced in cat grooming, too! We use gentle, patient techniques to bathe cats, treat for fleas and ticks, remove mats, and trim nails. You may also request teeth cleaning and trimming/shaving for your cat.
Health benefits of pet grooming in Riverview, FL
Pets feel better when they are clean and free of parasites. Our trained groomers are also vigilant for signs of potential health issues. If they notice a problem such as a skin condition, broken toenail, or damaged tooth it is brought to your attention right away. With a veterinary staff on premises, the professional products and treatment your pet may need are close by.
Are you in the Riverview, Brandon, Bloomingdale, Ybor City, or Tampa Bay, FL area and searching the internet for “pet grooming near me?” You don’t need to look any further. Call (813) 670-8881 for an appointment at Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital.
Dr. Keshava Eega
Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital
Dr. Keshava Eega moved to the United States in 2003 to further his passion for practicing high-quality and modern veterinary medicine in a challenging environment. Having graduated from the College of Veterinary Science in Hyderabad, India, he then completed his Master’s in Animal Science and the North American Veterinary Licensing Exam in 2006. Dr. Eega then completed his clinical rotations at the Louisiana State University, School of Veterinary Medicine and subsequently obtained his license to practice Veterinary Medicine in the state of Florida. Dr. Eega possesses thirteen years of experience in corporate practice in Orlando as both an Associate Veterinarian and a Lead Doctor. Through the course of his tenure, he has gained vast and widespread experience and exposure in both the practice of high-quality veterinary medicine and soft tissue surgeries. He also possesses professional interests in preventive care, senior pet care, skin cases, nutrition, behavior and wellness exams, particularly for both cats and dogs. Dr. Eega also possesses Fear Free certification which enables him to rid pets, owners and even veterinary health care teams of fear, stress, and anxiety. Hence, in the hands of Dr. Eega, you can be assured that your pet receives modern, customized care in a comfortable environment!