1. Payment is levied only when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the card owner.
3. Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital is considerate when sudden expenses are incurred from unexpected illnesses that affect your pet, and have made special arrangements for same through a CareCredit program. You can break down your payment into six (6) monthly installments, and will take you just a few minutes only to complete the application. You have the option of applying at our hospital – we will call in your application by phone for immediate approval; or, you may apply direct only at: www.CareCredit.com.
Below are the highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- No Annual Fee
- Obtain approval within a few minutes
Insurance Coverage For Your Pets
Insurance coverage for your pet is another popular option for your family. You may learn more through the following pet insurance websites.
Dr. Keshava Eega
Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital
Dr. Keshava Eega moved to the United States in 2003 to further his passion for practicing high-quality and modern veterinary medicine in a challenging environment. Having graduated from the College of Veterinary Science in Hyderabad, India, he then completed his Master’s in Animal Science and the North American Veterinary Licensing Exam in 2006. Dr. Eega then completed his clinical rotations at the Louisiana State University, School of Veterinary Medicine and subsequently obtained his license to practice Veterinary Medicine in the state of Florida. Dr. Eega possesses thirteen years of experience in corporate practice in Orlando as both an Associate Veterinarian and a Lead Doctor. Through the course of his tenure, he has gained vast and widespread experience and exposure in both the practice of high-quality veterinary medicine and soft tissue surgeries. He also possesses professional interests in preventive care, senior pet care, skin cases, nutrition, behavior and wellness exams, particularly for both cats and dogs. Dr. Eega also possesses Fear Free certification which enables him to rid pets, owners and even veterinary health care teams of fear, stress, and anxiety. Hence, in the hands of Dr. Eega, you can be assured that your pet receives modern, customized care in a comfortable environment!