Your dog or cat relies on you for almost everything. You can rely on the team at Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital in Riverview, FL for preventive services and guidance on home care to help your pet remain a healthy, active, and happy part of your life for many years.
Avoid health problems with pet preventive care in Riverview, Brandon, Bloomingdale, Ybor City, Tampa Bay, and Wesley Chapel area, FL
- Regular wellness exams – An annual examination of your younger dog or cat is a great way to intercept potential problems before they cause your pet undue discomfort or become inconvenient and expensive for you. Older pets should be examined twice a year or perhaps more frequently, since medical problems can escalate quickly in seniors.
- Heartworm prevention – Both canines and felines can get this serious condition. Treatment for dogs is arduous and costly, and unfortunately there is no approved drug therapy (cure) for heartworm in cats at this time. Prevention is essential in Florida’s climate.
- Other dog preventative medicine – The doctor works with you to design a vaccination schedule personalized to your dog’s age, lifestyle, and potential exposures. Most common illnesses can be prevented with routine inoculations.
- Cat preventive medicine – Kittens and cats also benefit from a program of vaccinations.
- Parasite control – Fleas, ticks, and worms can be a health hazard for your pet and your family. We provide safe parasite treatments that work.
- Dental care – Regular teeth cleaning keeps your pet’s breath fresh and reduces risk of many dental and serious health problems.
- Nutrition – High quality and prescription foods alleviate many skin allergies. They aid in weight control and can be beneficial to pets with dental, age-related, or kidney problems.
At home prevention tips
Every pet/owner relationship is unique, and your lifestyle is, too. Bring us your questions about daily pet care, behavioral issues, or health and medical concerns. Our team provides professional guidance to keep your pet feeling its best.
Are you looking for a preventative vet – one dedicated to helping you minimize the stress and expense of serious pet health issues? Dog and cat owners who live in Riverview, Brandon, Bloomingdale, Ybor City, Tampa Bay, and Wesley Chapel area can call Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital in Riverview, FL at (813) 670-8881 for an appointment with our team of expert veterinarians.
Dr. Keshava Eega
Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital
Dr. Keshava Eega moved to the United States in 2003 to further his passion for practicing high-quality and modern veterinary medicine in a challenging environment. Having graduated from the College of Veterinary Science in Hyderabad, India, he then completed his Master’s in Animal Science and the North American Veterinary Licensing Exam in 2006. Dr. Eega then completed his clinical rotations at the Louisiana State University, School of Veterinary Medicine and subsequently obtained his license to practice Veterinary Medicine in the state of Florida. Dr. Eega possesses thirteen years of experience in corporate practice in Orlando as both an Associate Veterinarian and a Lead Doctor. Through the course of his tenure, he has gained vast and widespread experience and exposure in both the practice of high-quality veterinary medicine and soft tissue surgeries. He also possesses professional interests in preventive care, senior pet care, skin cases, nutrition, behavior and wellness exams, particularly for both cats and dogs. Dr. Eega also possesses Fear Free certification which enables him to rid pets, owners and even veterinary health care teams of fear, stress, and anxiety. Hence, in the hands of Dr. Eega, you can be assured that your pet receives modern, customized care in a comfortable environment!