If you own a pet, you can’t go wrong with bringing them to the Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital in Wesley Chapel, Florida, for preventive care. There’s no substitute for preventive care when it comes to bolstering your pet’s health. With good health, your pet can live longer and enjoy a higher quality of life as your companion.
What preventive care entails
We offer a wide range of preventive care services for your dog or cat at our clinic. These include, but are not limited to:
- Annual wellness exams
- Parasite and heartworm prevention
- Dental exams and cleanings
- Allergy and dermatology services
- Nutritional and behavioral counseling and more
Key health benefits of preventive care
- Your pet can live a happier, healthier life free of debilitating health issues through preventive care.
- Vaccinations can protect your pet from contagious diseases that threaten their well-being.
- The use of anti-parasite medications and products can help prevent parasitic infections and diseases.
- Annual dental exams and cleanings can improve your pet’s oral health to avoid problems like abscesses, bleeding gums, or periodontal disease.
- Through nutritional counseling, our veterinarian can help you choose a healthy diet that enhances your pet’s growth and development, increases energy, and boosts their immune system to combat disease.
In essence, preventive care reduces your pet’s risk of getting sick, so they don’t have to undergo extensive and expensive medical treatments down the road. This can help reduce vet care costs over the long haul. The initial costs of preventive medicines and exams are far less than the cost of pet surgery or other major treatment your pet may need to restore health after an illness.
Preventive care for pets near me in and around Wesley Chapel, FL
For comprehensive preventive care services for your dog or cat, there’s no better place than Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital in Wesley Chapel, FL. Your pet is in the best of hands under the supervision and care of our veterinary team. Contact us today at (813) 670-8881 for all your pet care needs.
Share this Article:
Dr. Keshava Eega
Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital
Dr. Keshava Eega moved to the United States in 2003 to further his passion for practicing high-quality and modern veterinary medicine in a challenging environment. Having graduated from the College of Veterinary Science in Hyderabad, India, he then completed his Master’s in Animal Science and the North American Veterinary Licensing Exam in 2006. Dr. Eega then completed his clinical rotations at the Louisiana State University, School of Veterinary Medicine and subsequently obtained his license to practice Veterinary Medicine in the state of Florida. Dr. Eega possesses thirteen years of experience in corporate practice in Orlando as both an Associate Veterinarian and a Lead Doctor. Through the course of his tenure, he has gained vast and widespread experience and exposure in both the practice of high-quality veterinary medicine and soft tissue surgeries. He also possesses professional interests in preventive care, senior pet care, skin cases, nutrition, behavior and wellness exams, particularly for both cats and dogs. Dr. Eega also possesses Fear Free certification which enables him to rid pets, owners and even veterinary health care teams of fear, stress, and anxiety. Hence, in the hands of Dr. Eega, you can be assured that your pet receives modern, customized care in a comfortable environment!