Pets are an important part of your family. As such, it’s important to stay on top of regular checkups and make sure you know where to go for emergency pet care. However, today families are busier than ever before. That’s why pet owners in Riverview, FL, are thrilled to find out that Pavilion Crossing and Dr. Keshava Eega offer weekend vet clinic hours.
Convenience for the whole family
With extended weekday hours and appointments available on Saturday and Sunday, it’s easier to fit in regularly scheduled checkups and maintenance appointments. Dr. Eega and his team offer a full suite of veterinary services, including:
- Regular wellness exams: As much as your pet feels like another child, he can’t tell you when something doesn’t feel right. At regular checkups, your vet can spot potential issues before they become larger problems.
- Preventative treatment: From heartworm prevention and vaccines to nutrition and parasite control, the Pavilion Crossing team can design a wellness plan for your pet that will consider your pet’s age and breed as well as your location, lifestyle, and potential risks to your pet.
- Grooming: Keeping your pet properly groomed is about more than his appearance. Proper grooming can prevent painful hair matting, detect skin allergies, and provide flea and tick prevention.
Emergency veterinary care
Even with the best preventative care, accidents and illness can happen. When your pet is under the weather you don’t want to wait it out through the weekend. Dr. Eega and her team are available for emergency veterinary care, including:
- Trauma injuries: Whether your dog met his match at the dog park or an accident happened at home, injuries such as bites, burns, and cuts should be assessed and treated as quickly as possible.
- Digestion or illness: Pets who aren’t eating or who aren’t keeping food down are at risk of becoming dehydrated. Finding the cause of the problem and receiving proper care will speed his or her recovery.
- Poison: Items that cause no harm to humans can be toxic to pets. From chocolate to grapes to actual poisonous substances, your pet can have a harmful reaction. If you think he or she has ingested something they shouldn’t, call your vet immediately.
For more information about pet services available, call (813) 670-8881 today.
Dr. Keshava Eega
Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital
Dr. Keshava Eega moved to the United States in 2003 to further his passion for practicing high-quality and modern veterinary medicine in a challenging environment. Having graduated from the College of Veterinary Science in Hyderabad, India, he then completed his Master’s in Animal Science and the North American Veterinary Licensing Exam in 2006. Dr. Eega then completed his clinical rotations at the Louisiana State University, School of Veterinary Medicine and subsequently obtained his license to practice Veterinary Medicine in the state of Florida. Dr. Eega possesses thirteen years of experience in corporate practice in Orlando as both an Associate Veterinarian and a Lead Doctor. Through the course of his tenure, he has gained vast and widespread experience and exposure in both the practice of high-quality veterinary medicine and soft tissue surgeries. He also possesses professional interests in preventive care, senior pet care, skin cases, nutrition, behavior and wellness exams, particularly for both cats and dogs. Dr. Eega also possesses Fear Free certification which enables him to rid pets, owners and even veterinary health care teams of fear, stress, and anxiety. Hence, in the hands of Dr. Eega, you can be assured that your pet receives modern, customized care in a comfortable environment!