When your pet is hurting, the situation can be emotionally charged. When you have a dog or cat emergency, you need calming advice and proficient veterinary attention. That is exactly what you get when you call Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital in Riverview, FL for emergency pet care for Riverview, Brandon, Bloomingdale, Ybor City, and Tampa Bay area pet owners.
Distinctions of emergency pet care in Riverview, Brandon, Bloomingdale, Ybor City, and Tampa Bay, FL
- We have team of expert veterinarians and supporting veterinary technicians on staff for prompt pet urgent care.
- The office has extended regular hours, and walk-ins are welcome. We also open on weekends for urgent veterinary care for Riverview, Brandon, Bloomingdale, Ybor City, and Tampa Bay area dog and cat owners.
- We are set up to receive transfers from overnight emergency veterinary centers. This means your pet receives continued observation and compassionate treatment in a more soothing environment.
- Seconds count and accuracy is crucial when treating accident, injury, grave illness, poisoning, or other urgent situations. Our office is equipped with leading edge instrumentation for diagnosis and treatment.
- With an in-house lab, there are no delays in diagnosis.
- No emergency fee is charged for weekend visits.
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card, check, or cash. We also offer payment plans and accept third party financing (CareCredit).
- Military personnel and rescue dogs receive a discount.
- You get unlimited free office visits and discounts on critical care services with our affordable pet wellness plans.
Helping you avoid a cat or dog emergency
If you decide to become a regular client of Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital, you and your pet receive a level of care that minimizes risk of future emergencies. We recommend microchipping to improve the chance of being reunited if your dog or cat is ever lost and receives emergency treatment at another facility. Having your pet spayed or neutered reduces tendency to roam and fight. Many common diseases can be avoided with a sensible program of vaccinations and parasite control. Health issues are detected earlier with regular wellness examinations and grooming. Plus, our team is eager to provide nutrition and lifestyle guidance to help your pet stay healthy.
Imagine the stress of searching for an “emergency vet clinic near me” at the time your pet is injured or becomes ill. Become a Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital client now, and you will know exactly where to go for sympathetic emergency pet care if an urgent situation occurs. Our emergency animal hospital number in Riverview, FL is (813) 670-8881.
Dr. Keshava Eega
Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital
Dr. Keshava Eega moved to the United States in 2003 to further his passion for practicing high-quality and modern veterinary medicine in a challenging environment. Having graduated from the College of Veterinary Science in Hyderabad, India, he then completed his Master’s in Animal Science and the North American Veterinary Licensing Exam in 2006. Dr. Eega then completed his clinical rotations at the Louisiana State University, School of Veterinary Medicine and subsequently obtained his license to practice Veterinary Medicine in the state of Florida. Dr. Eega possesses thirteen years of experience in corporate practice in Orlando as both an Associate Veterinarian and a Lead Doctor. Through the course of his tenure, he has gained vast and widespread experience and exposure in both the practice of high-quality veterinary medicine and soft tissue surgeries. He also possesses professional interests in preventive care, senior pet care, skin cases, nutrition, behavior and wellness exams, particularly for both cats and dogs. Dr. Eega also possesses Fear Free certification which enables him to rid pets, owners and even veterinary health care teams of fear, stress, and anxiety. Hence, in the hands of Dr. Eega, you can be assured that your pet receives modern, customized care in a comfortable environment!