As a conscientious, caring pet owner, you want the best for your dog or cat . . . even though it can strain your budget. The caring team at Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital in Riverview, FL understand and offers an affordable solution. Whether you are from Riverview, Brandon, Bloomingdale, Ybor City, Tampa Bay, or Wesley Chapel area, FL – Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital Pet Wellness Plans are a convenient and affordable way to provide basic health care for your best friend.
Wellness Program Highlights
Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital offers veterinary wellness plans tailored to the needs of puppies and kittens, dogs and cats. Here are some of the benefits for owners and their healthy pets:
- The cost of your pet’s preventive is significantly reduced.
- Pay for the plan over 12 months with no interest.
- Unlimited FREE office visits and exams.
- Biannual health checkups include comprehensive physical exams.
- Early screening for major illnesses and many other ailments.
- Discounts up to 50 percent on veterinary services.
Learn more about our available Wellness Plans by clicking the links below:
Puppy Wellness Plans
Kitten Wellness Plans
What to expect from our Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital kitten, cat, puppy, or dog wellness plan
With a variety of packages – Basic and Plus for puppies and kittens; Basic, Standard, and Intensive for adult dogs and cats – we have a Wellness Plan to suit virtually every need and budget.
- Comprehensive exams – At your first visit, our veterinarian performs a thorough examination from the end of the nose to tip of the tail. It reveals important baseline information about your puppy’s or kitten’s health. When baby becomes a grown-up cat or dog, we perform another comprehensive exam. You get helpful advice on nutrition, teeth cleaning, and pet behavioral issues. In our adult plans, pets get two full examinations per year.
- Vaccinations – Core immunizations are given, appropriate for your pet’s species and age, as recommended by the AAHA, AVMA.
- Parasite screening and deworming – Wellness plans include two fecal examinations and two (for adult dogs and cats) or three (for puppies and kittens) deworming treatments per year, as needed.
- Spay or neuter – Our kitten and puppy plans provide a spay (female ovariohysterectomy) or neuter (male castration) procedure. This includes pre-anesthetic blood work, placement of the IV catheter, and pre-medication. After induction, general anesthesia is administered. Your pet’s wellbeing is monitored with a blood pressure pulse oximeter and ECG technology. Post surgical recovery care is also included.
- Screening for heartworm disease – Annual blood test to check for this dangerous parasite.
- Unlimited free office visits – If you have any concerns about your pet’s health, call us for a prompt, complimentary appointment with your veterinarian.
- Discounts – Save on other medical services not included in our plan, as well as bathing, “pawdicure” (nail trim), and anal gland expression.
- Dental prophylaxis – Choose this package for your adult pet to get an annual general exam before anesthesia. Then we administer pre-anesthesia lab work and perform the oral exam under anesthesia. Cleaning includes removal of calculus and scaling below the gum line (subgingival). Teeth polishing, irrigation, and application of fluoride round out treatment. You receive post cleaning home care instructions, and a free follow-up visit to see how well you are performing home care.
- Radiology package – For adult dogs and cats, this option includes three views of x-rays based on your pet’s medical needs, one time per year.
Please read our Wellness Plan Maintenance Agreement for full details, including the cancellation policy. Then call our team on (813) 670-8881 in Riverview to start your kitten, cat, puppy, or dog wellness care plan.
Dr. Keshava Eega
Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital
Dr. Keshava Eega moved to the United States in 2003 to further his passion for practicing high-quality and modern veterinary medicine in a challenging environment. Having graduated from the College of Veterinary Science in Hyderabad, India, he then completed his Master’s in Animal Science and the North American Veterinary Licensing Exam in 2006. Dr. Eega then completed his clinical rotations at the Louisiana State University, School of Veterinary Medicine and subsequently obtained his license to practice Veterinary Medicine in the state of Florida. Dr. Eega possesses thirteen years of experience in corporate practice in Orlando as both an Associate Veterinarian and a Lead Doctor. Through the course of his tenure, he has gained vast and widespread experience and exposure in both the practice of high-quality veterinary medicine and soft tissue surgeries. He also possesses professional interests in preventive care, senior pet care, skin cases, nutrition, behavior and wellness exams, particularly for both cats and dogs. Dr. Eega also possesses Fear Free certification which enables him to rid pets, owners and even veterinary health care teams of fear, stress, and anxiety. Hence, in the hands of Dr. Eega, you can be assured that your pet receives modern, customized care in a comfortable environment!