Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital is aware of the vast amount of information available on the Internet. Our team has taken the time and evaluated the following sites. We trust the information the listed websites provide to you, our client, and member of our family.
- American Animal Hospital Association – www.aaha.org
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners – www.abvp.com
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine – www.acvim.org
- American Kennel Club – www.akc.org
- American Veterinary Medical Association – www.avma.org
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges – www.aavmc.org
- Agility Information – www.cleanrun.com
- Center for Veterinary Medicine- U.S. Food and Drug Administration – www.fda.gov/cvm/
- Veterinary Partner – www.vin.com
Dr. Keshava Eega
Pavilion Crossing Animal Hospital
Dr. Keshava Eega moved to the United States in 2003 to further his passion for practicing high-quality and modern veterinary medicine in a challenging environment. Having graduated from the College of Veterinary Science in Hyderabad, India, he then completed his Master’s in Animal Science and the North American Veterinary Licensing Exam in 2006. Dr. Eega then completed his clinical rotations at the Louisiana State University, School of Veterinary Medicine and subsequently obtained his license to practice Veterinary Medicine in the state of Florida. Dr. Eega possesses thirteen years of experience in corporate practice in Orlando as both an Associate Veterinarian and a Lead Doctor. Through the course of his tenure, he has gained vast and widespread experience and exposure in both the practice of high-quality veterinary medicine and soft tissue surgeries. He also possesses professional interests in preventive care, senior pet care, skin cases, nutrition, behavior and wellness exams, particularly for both cats and dogs. Dr. Eega also possesses Fear Free certification which enables him to rid pets, owners and even veterinary health care teams of fear, stress, and anxiety. Hence, in the hands of Dr. Eega, you can be assured that your pet receives modern, customized care in a comfortable environment!